Stephen Young is an International Business Development Consultant with over 40 years executive management experience operating in the Energy industry, including Oil, Gas, Petrochemical and Power. Having achieved extensive industry knowledge and a comprehensive understanding of engineering from the shop floor to the board room, Stephen Young can offer your company or organisation a cost effective professional approach to Business Development Consultancy in the Energy industry.
♦ Business Development Consultancy experience includes:
- Proven business management and development.
- Experience and knowledge of the UK and International Energy, Oil, Gas and Petrochemical Industries.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
- Strong negotiation and inter personnel skills.
- Proven transparency and accountability.
- Meeting business critical objectives to tight timescales and budget within challenging environments.
- Formation, development and management of proactive working teams.
- Introduction of businesses wanting to enter established and developing markets including the UK, USA, Europe, Middle East, Qatar, UAE, Saudi Arabia, CIS, North Africa, West Africa, Kazakhstan, Azerbaijan, Nigeria and Russia.
- Establishing Sales and Marketing Organisation Strategies.
- Professional Guidance and/or Managing the setting up of Representations in established and developing markets.
- Business Opportunities – Introductions, Searching and Establishing of Partnerships, Projects,Co-operations and Joint Ventures.